Thursday 3 December 2009

A present for my mum





Well this little set of cards are only about 4 by 4 inches if that, they are what I have made for my mum for a Christmas present, in total I have made 16 small cards and put them in a little box with divider sections in it, we made the box at a small make and take class that Dan did for us when we were at Hels house, so I have put it to a good use and filled it with cards for my mum just so she has a card when she needs to send one. Hope you like the tiny little things xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them Andrea ... fab cards and a fab idea X

shaz earl said...

Brilliant idea Andrer and fab cards xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Cute cards hun...love them x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great cards and your Mum will love them
xx

Shazza said...

these are fab Andrea, your mum will love them I'm sure
x

Anonymous said...

They're all lovely Andrea! I made a little set of cards for one of Graham's aunts too xx

Emily said...

A great gift, such nice cards I am sure she was over the moon!

TinaB said...

I bet she loved them xxx Beautiful!

LME said...

Hope she liked them :)

Ann said...

Gorgeous cards & fabby idea Andrea - I bet your mum was delighted with them!! xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Great minds think alike Andrea - I did the same for 4 family members :)
Lovely cards
Anne xx