Here is another that some of you may have already seen, this is made from the old fashoined brown wage packets. I decorated the fronts with various stamps and distress inks, plus some wax seals to. then each envelope I made contents from CD discs to tags , stampbord, chipboard and mountboard. I decorated these in various of ways, this was one of those projects that you start then wish that you had not. must say when I had finally finished I was pretty pleased with the result.
Dan let me borrow his BIA to put it together, this is one of the only BIA projects I have done, sadly my BIA is still sitting in its box as I am to scared to try it out, oops, hope you enjoy looking at this as I do not see me making another to soon xx
by the way I am still getting used to this blogging lark x