Tuesday 9 December 2008

Christmas Tag




This is showing the fronts of tags I have made for a swap I am in and also the snowman is what is on the back of the tags, so its decorated both sides. The Father Christmas side has been coloured in and I have used this white raised stuff ( no idea of its name) and glitter for a bit of an extra effect, shame its not showing up as it looks quite good, even if I say so myself, then I have masked and inked and stamped the background and used some ideaology tags covered in a white dabber for the word ( copying Tim) the stamps used are all by the master himself.
The back of the tags, thats the snowman is coloured in with blue and black dabber and stickles for the gold, I copied Lindas idea of the hat being coloured in, hope she does not mind, she is very talented and I loved what she had done. then I inked the background and the snowflakes stamped in blue and whit dabber, hope you like the tag, I really enjoyed getting messy, thanks for looking xxx

14 comments:

Dan said...

These are FANTASTIC Andrea!! The Santas are so beautifully coloured, for the first time I wish I had some promarkers!! :)

shaz earl said...

Oh WOW Andrea these are truly stunning tags, i agree with Dan about the colouring, i wished i had some promarkers too xx

Kazza said...

Oh Andrea these are absolutely stunning - perfect. xxx Karen

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous tags Andrea -love them xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the tags, fabulouso!
xxx

Bee said...

these are fab Andrea, love them

xx

Joy said...

Wonderful tags Andrea I love how you colured the snowman xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags! xx

crafty creations said...

Absolutely stunning Andrea - hope I get one lol :):)

x Hilda

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

The tags are fabulous Andrea ;) those stamps are lovely.
Anne x

Minxy said...

Fabby Tags, Tim himself would be greatful to recieve them :O)

Shazza said...

these are fabulous Andrea, I am in awe!
x

Denise said...

Beautiful Tags,stunning, you are a clever lady x

Hels Sheridan said...

Love love love them...all of them... and I just wanted to say so!!! Hugs hun xx