Monday 14 July 2008

SS Challenge Flowers





Here is my SS Challenge card this week, its flowers as the theme, so I decided to use Hels stitchel stamps which can be purchased here I know its hard to see its a card with it being white, I have stamped the flowers on to crafty Individuals paper, cut them out then put 3D foam on the back, the say it with flowers I did on the computer, I have actually made about 5 of these, my SIL wanted thankyou cards and I thought these would be ideal, sorry I went of track then, I finished it by putting buttons in the centre of the flowers.



Thankyou for looking and hope you like it xx

14 comments:

Karen said...

Really pretty Andrea, the flowers look irridescent on that paper, lovely, and Hels stamps are fab, I've just ordered the new ones that have come out - cant wait to play with them!

Joy said...

Beatiful Andrea I love those colours I have new Stitchels due anyday now, fingers crossed they'll come today xx

Jo said...

Great card, like the look of the new stamps too :o)

Mez said...

Fab Card Andrea and I love your puzzle pieces too.

Lesley said...

Lovely card xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! That is beautiful Andrea - love the colours!!

Shazza said...

great card Andrea, love the flowers onto that paper. Haven't used mine yet
Shazza
x

Dan said...

That's a really lovely card!!

Kathy said...

This is such a pretty card Andrea

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card Andrea, I love it....and I bet SIL will too hun...thanks for joining in xx

Angelnorth said...

They look lovely stamped on the subtly patterned paper and I love the way you've made them frame the sentiment - great stuff!

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful card -love the colours xxx

Ann said...

Gorgeous Andrea - love how you've used & coloured Hels fabby stamps xx

TinaB said...

Really stunning!! Fabby stamps xx